Sunday, April 27, 2008

The not-for-profit dilemma: forecasting revenues




I forgot to mention earlier that I presented my first webinar a few weeks ago, a content-rich 50 minutes for over 700 of our not-for-profit readers who are involved with forecasting the revenues of a service agency. I covered a host of dos and don'ts, opportunities to take advantage of and pitfalls to avoid, with some Q&A at the end. Also answered a bunch of questions from registered listeners after the program was over.

You can still register and hear the program, see the slides that I used, and even download the presentation, by going to the American Marketing Association page where it's stored. The link is: http://www.marketingpower.com/webcast448.php

If you're responsible for revenue forecasting or budgeting for a nonprofit agency, or if you assist someone who has that responsibility, or if you're on the board of directors for a charity or a foundation, or even if you just want to be, you've got to hear this program. Afterwards, if you have questions, send me an email and I'll respond personally.

No comments: